SCOPE OF OUR SERVICE
When a reservation is created, an automatic note will inmediately appear notifying that the booking status will be sent in the following 24 hours. In that period of time one of our operators will send an e-mail to your registered address confirming, denying or bringing an alternative to the reservation.
Passengers are responsible for bring a correct e-mail address and phone number contact, if for some reason passengers don´t receive the confirmation e-mail by the deadline, they should contact Peru Top Adventure email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES PRICES
All prices are listed in American dollars and include all taxes for tourists non-residents in Peru
Prices for groups over 15 passengers are subject to discounts. Please ask our reservation agent at email: email@example.com
The prices do not include the General Sales Tax.
RESERVATIONS, PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS
To confirm the reservation, we must have received payment for 100% of the total settlement.
All payments or deposits must be made through our online system or through our bank accounts of the Company.
If you pay for the online system will send an email address to proceed with the payment by filling out a form with the required information.
If the payment is made to our bank accounts, scan the deposit slip or report code, amount and date of deposit.
The reservation will be confirmed when our system notifies you via e-mail confirmation of your reservation status.
Transfer rates online payments are included in the final data.
- For every cancellation made by the passenger, within 72 hours of the start date of the tour will be penalized with 15% of the deposit made.
- To transfer the ticket to another person you can be done with 5 days prior to the scheduled date of the tour.
- If the passenger by fortuitous reasons and others do not take the trip on the scheduled day, you will lose the total of the passage without the right to claim and refund.
- The passengers must carry with themselves a passport or travel document depending on their nationality, it is legal rule in Peru.
- The owners have the responsibility of their baggage, unless the baggage has an own insurance.
- Small objects as video or photo cameras, binoculars, bags, umbrellas, etc. are responsibility of their owners, and are recommendable to get insurance.
- Is recommendable to carry all the baggage well closed and with personal identification.
- The program includes buffet lunch, these are indicated on the ticket and only in the restaurant which has scheduled the transportation company.
- All other meals and / or drinks are the responsibility of the passenger.
ABOUT REFUNDS IN TRANSPORT SERVICES
- If for any reason within our control, the company providing the service fails to provide transportation service, an appropriate refund will be issued, the passenger then submit your application.
- No claim may be considered validly made if made after 3 days from the date of the scheduled trip.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS PERU TOP ADVENTURE SRL.
- Obligation of services non-given due negligence from Peru Top Adventure or our personnel, will be limited to the real cost of the omitted services and excludes all consequences or indirect costs.
- In that eventual case, Peru Top Adventure make its best effort to bring arrangements of similar value, subject to availability
- Top Adventure Peru, to publish these tourism services on land transport, is responsible for the confirmed services.
- Passengers accept that Peru Top Adventure has not responsibility for the non-provision of the services offered in the event of adverse weather conditions or natural disasters that can not be foreseen. It also acknowledges that there will be liability if political movements, accidents, strikes or any other public event outside the control of Peru Top Adventure, that could not be anticipated. in these cases there is no refund.
- Peru Top Adventure will provide the passenger e-ticket and booking confirmation via e-mail the passenger stated in the booking form.
- The services provided through this Web Site are intangible so if passengers for whatever reason do not take services scheduled date and assume responsibility for the total expenditure.
- Peru Top Adventure will be watching the movement of the scheduled Tour, monitoring compliance with it directly.
BANK ACCOUNTS OF PERU TOP ADVENTURE:
Credit Bank of Peru US $ Current Account N° 285-2215859-0-99 to name Peru Top Adventure SRL.